The Additional Info tab in Active Directory Users and Computers is like, my favorite thing evar. And just because of the Password Expiration date. All the other info it shows is just a bonus. SID is helpful for when profiles poo the bed.
Here's how to get it. This should be done on the computer you are using to to run ADUC, not the server.... unless you're using the server to view ADUC.
For x86 systems
- Download the Account Lockout Tools from MS. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=18465
- Copy acctinfo.dll to the %systemroot%\system32 folder
- Register the service and dll with this command: regsvr32 acctinfo
- Download the same installer from above.
- Extract the files. Move or copy acctinfo.dll to C:\Windows\SysWOW64.
- Open a Command Prompt and navigate to C:\Windows\SysWOW64
- Run regsvr32 acctinfo.dll.
- Open Active Directory Users and Computers in the run dialog box: dsa.msc -32
To ease access to the 32 bit Management Console, a shortcut can be created for dsa.msc -32